Our Mission: To create a way for high-risk individuals to live safely in the community after everything else fails.
Our Core Values:
These are the values that inform and drive our work every day on behalf of individuals and families:
- A genuine interest in helping people to deal with their person troubles and live safe and fulfilling lives
- The understanding that safety is the highest priority for all involved
- A commitment to total availability for family members
- An ability to remain flexible in order to meet ever-changing needs
- Intense focus and attention in all that we do
To learn more about our approach, please click here.